Virtual Office Package – Rates, What’s Included, and How to Get Started
Three reasons to choose a Virtual Office Package!
- You will receive a business street address to use with your business.
- Impress your clients with professional meeting spaces, and a central location to Volusia and Flagler counties.
- You will reduce your meeting room expenses! Our Virtual Office Package includes five (5) hours of meeting room usage per week.
Your Virtual Office Package subscription includes:
- Business Address – Your new street address will be valid for registration with Google Places, Yelp and other business directories.
- USPS Mailbox – Your private mailbox is accessible 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
- Convenient Billing – Month-to-month agreement with recurring credit card billing.
- Meeting Room Access – Choose and reserve any of our three meeting rooms via our web portal. Your Virtual Office Package includes 5 hours of meeting room use per week (some restrictions apply to the Elite Board Room).
- Business Directory Listing – List your company name in our business directory located in the lobby area.
- Wi-Fi Internet – Wi-Fi internet access available in the meeting rooms and lobby area.
- Extended Business Hours – Access to meeting rooms is available from 7:00am-8:00pm, 7 days a week.
- Mailroom – Access to mail room.
- Parking – Convenient free parking.
- Break Rooms – Two separate break rooms, each equipped with coffee, refrigerator and microwave.
- Great Location – Less than one mile from I-95 – enjoy easy travel to Port Orange, Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach and Flagler County.
Virtual Office Package Rates
Our Virtual Office Package membership has a $49.00 Initial Setup Fee, a $150.00 Security Deposit, and a $150.00 (+ Florida sales tax) monthly subscription fee.
Need Your Own Private Office?
We offer affordable Executive Office Suites as well. Learn more here!