Executive Office Suites – Rental Rates, What’s Included, and How to Get Started
Three reasons why you should lease your office space here!
- Your office at the Elite Executive Center will allow you to control your overhead with fixed costs. Write only one check a month and leave the other expenses to us.
- Increase your productivity by having a quiet work space to focus on your business.
- Raise your business profile! Host your client meetings at a safe and professional business address.
What’s included with your rent? Have a look!
Your monthly rent for your Executive Office Suite includes:
- Private Office – Your own private office suite, with a dedicated USPS mailbox, and a valid street address.
- Extended Hours – Access your private office and meeting rooms from 6:00am to 10:30pm, 7 days a week.
- Lobby Area – Seating/waiting area with your company name featured in our business directory.
- Internet – Broadband internet with private wireless router, provided and pre-installed, in your suite.
- Utilities – Electric, water and garbage.
- Security – Secured entry with private keycard access, security cameras and monitored alarm system after business hours.
- Parking – Convenient free parking.
- Break Rooms – Two separate break rooms, each equipped with coffee, refrigerator and microwave.
- Board Room and Meeting Rooms – Free access to any of our three meeting rooms. Select your meeting room, and book your reservation online.
- Mail Room – Store your FedEx and UPS packages in our secure mail room.
- Postage Equipment – Save a trip to the post office! Print your own postage stamps with our high-speed postage system. All you pay is your actual postage consumption.
- Flexibility – Short-term lease agreements.
- US-1 Highway Signage – Display your business on our monument sign, for free (subject to availability).
- Location – Less than one mile from I-95 – enjoy easy travel to Port Orange, Daytona Beach, Ormond Beach and Flagler County.
- Telephone – optional telephone service can be added to your monthly rent. Telephone service includes an IP phone-set and unlimited domestic long-distance calling. The VOIP system includes a web portal for managing call forwarding, recorded greetings, and many other functions.
Office Space Dimensions and Rates
Office spaces are available in various sizes to meet your needs. Smaller units are designed to accommodate one or two-person executive suite configurations. Our larger units provide plenty of room for multiple staff to work in a comfortable shared space. Need more office space? The Elite Executive Center offers multi-office discounts!
Here are a few sample office space dimensions and rental rates:
|Size (sq.ft.)||Monthly Rate|
(plus sales tax)
|105||$334.00||Accountants, web developers, marketing consultants, general business.|
|144||$425.00||Health services, realtors, attorneys, IT services.|
|203||$575.00||Health services, financial and insurance advisors, attorneys, business services.|
|288||$745.00||Customer service staff, IT services, title agency.|
|800||$1,875.00||Customer service call center, engineering firms, architecture firms.|